Friday, August 27, 2010

Muy muy caliente

My latest hobby has been adding spice to my food, which I've never really paid much attention to before. Consequently, I've realized how bland my food really was. Hence, the best discovery of the summer came in the form of bright red chile peppers from my mom's garden. I had no idea they were there! There are bunches of them growing, more than you would think such small plants could produce. I am so excited. I've been adding the peppers to almost anything, from eggs and rice to spaghetti sauce. Yesterday, I sauted onions and chile peppers along with leftover rice I found in the fridge. It was delicious and my nose ran like a faucet by the time I ate it all.






Here, I was just being goofy. Or bored. Or I don't know, really. But aren't those apples lovely? They are from the tree in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment