Friday, September 24, 2010

The BIG Question


When I was checking my e-mail, I saw that someone commented on a blog that I started two years ago, which I completely abandoned and forgot about after one month. It’s called The Chameleon. I guess I thought it sounded like a cool name at the time, and for one of my posts I wrote about chameleons and listed a bunch of facts about them that I thought were interesting. Anyway, the comment, posted by Anonymous, said “booorrrring.”

I was laughing so hard when I saw that. I kept telling my sister to come see this, but she just looked at me weird. “I believe you,” she said. “I don’t have to look at it.” Okay, maybe it’s not that funny. It was surprising though, and I don’t care…I think it’s quite hilarious. Kudos to the person who even attempted to comment on my “boring” blog post.

To even it out, a person had posted even earlier: “That’s so cool! Thanks!” Ha!

Anyway, if you want to read about the time I got severe food poisoning the day I went to help my friend pick out a wedding dress, here is the link. You can also find several other posts that I vaguely remember typing out, such as “The BIG Question” (I was curious….what was this BIG question???), some stuff about the word “hypocrite,” the nature of Jesus, peace, and gut instincts.

Ha, the BIG question was kind of a let down. But it makes me laugh at my writing style just a mere two years ago. I’ve changed a lot since then.

But you know what??

That blog was not a waste after all!

Maybe I wrote that blog so that two years later, on this day, I could have a big laugh. Maybe in another two years, I will read the posts at the beginning of this blog and have a similar reaction.

Yay to blogging. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment